Sunday, June 22, 2008

logan

last wednesday i decided to take the boys and make a last-minute trip to logan, ut for a few days. kevin was spending all his free-time preparing for the npte (national physical therapy examination) that he would be taking saturday morning so i thought we would give him some peace and quiet.

it was so fun to stay with my sister, katie and play all week long. wednesday night katie watched my boys so i could go and surprise my friend elise at the olive garden in logan while she was having an early birthday dinner with her husband. i TOTALLY shocked her with her favorite dessert and a hosts of singers. it made my day!



me and elise at the olive garden

on thursday we set up the banzai falls in my sister's backyard and played outside for a few hours. my parents bought this massive inflatable slide last year and they send around to every grandchild's house over the summer so everyone gets a turn. so i started the rotation by hauling it to katie's. this thing is massive. the pump alone took up my passenger seat and then the slide took up my entire trunk. a beast...but, VERY fun!



wesley




we also had elise and her two boys come and join us for some fun. thomas loved the slide. owen and thomas going down the "big slide". there is also a smaller slide that goes under the big slide the big slide but the kids weren't so found of it since it had a big pool of cold water at the end.



owen braving the "big slide". he was the first to get up there. he actually really loved this and climbed up and went down all by himself. last year he wouldn't go near it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

I am so jealous you want down to Logan! Katie always knows how to show you a good time. Looks like fun!

Elise said...

Thank you again SO MUCH for making my birthday so fun! It was so fun to see you at the OG and you and Katie gave us something fun to do on the actual day. THANK YOU!!!