Wednesday, June 04, 2008

eight random facts

i was tagged so i HAVE to tell you eight random facts/habits about myself. i know i did one of these last year, but i am sure you are dying for more facts. (; fun enough!

1-when i get a new magazine i have to look at it in order of pages. i can't just skip ahead to interesting articles. sometimes i drive myself crazy...but, i just feel too guilty if i peek ahead.

2-i played on the tennis team in high school all four years. i really believe the only reason the coach kept me on was because i kept things entertaining. i think i maybe won two games during my tennis "career". when i went to try out the first year i didn't even know how to hold the racket. i loved coach hart!

3-i NEVER pump more gas into my car after the pump stops itself (because their is a warning inside my car that says not to). you know how some people will try to pump a little bit more...or try to get it to the nearest dollar? so it drives me crazy when kevin does it every time. am i the only one?

4-i do at least one crossword puzzle a day! my therapy!

5-i put socks on to go to bed. only because i have the driest heels in AMERICA. well, actually my mom does...but, i am next in line.

6-when i was single i was attracted to bald men. and if they had grey hair it was even better.

7-swedish fish are my favorite treats!

8-i believe that you can tell how great your summer was by looking at the tan line from your sandals!

i know a lot of you have done this tag in the past, so i am going to try to tag people that i know haven't done it (BUT, i invite you ALL to do it). i tag lisa, kelly, rachel, laura, rosanne, joni, staci, and jill. here's what you gotta do:

1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

thanks jen. that was fun!

7 comments:

The Manwarings said...

I love learning things about you I didn't know. I do the same thing when I read magazines, I guess it's cause I figure the good stuff is at the back, so I tell myself to get through the boring stuff to enjoy the good stuff.
I'll also admit I do the same thing when I fill up with gas.

Elise said...

Crossword puzzles, huh? I never knew! I never get that sandal tan line, because I am an albino. So sad.

Elena said...

I never get the sandal line cuz I switch my sandals too often. Becky you crack me up about about the gas! (And Amber too!) It's not full unless you add a little bit more when it clicks off. So funny! (I'm just the opposite. I HAVE to add a little more to get the air bubbles out.) And mmmmmm, mmmmmm swedish fish!!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Ryan and I don't put more gas in after the pump shuts off either! I used to, but Ryan didn't so I stopped.

You mentioned Swedish Fish...now I want some!

The Manwaring Family said...

I love it. I'm the same as you and Amber when it comes to reading a magazine. I have to read all it front to back. The Gas thing... I can't stand not adding a little hoping that it will make a little longer until I have to fill up since I drive on E as long as possible. LOVE SWEDISH FISH!!

Elena said...

Okay, I need something new! :) (Pretty please?)

MikeG Family said...

You are so much fun! I love the tan line from your sandals comment - isn't that the truth?