Friday, June 13, 2008

just kidding about the whole "bring it on" business...

just kidding about the whole "bring it on" business. spinning class spanked me way to hard today! natalie was a ROCK and did EVERYTHING the instructor said to do in our interval training class today. increased her resistance, climbed, and rode standing up. me...i kept my little hinney on the seat almost the entire time. i have got some work to do! it didn't help that my legs were like rubber from yesterday's work out and i only got three hours of good sleep last night because of a nasty cold. but, nat was pretty much in the same boat...so i am running out of excuses. the old man sitting next to me (who also did a pretty fine job of keeping up with the instructor and kept talking about mcdonalds) told me it took him 5 months to be able to stand up and ride. i keep comforting myself by saying i can only do better! (;

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

I'm sure you did just great!!! How was the birthday party? We had a great time with you guys today. Wish we lived closer and could do it more often. Thanks again!

MikeG Family said...

Spinning classes are so hard! They kick my bootie, too. I'm sure you did great - keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

All I gotta say is more power to you for getting out there and joining the class. You have a great attitude about it by saying, "I can only do better" You can do this!! :)

Anonymous said...

As much as I hurt right now I better look like Cindy Crawford by the time my super cute swim suit comes in the mail. . .or else I'm quitting!!!

Lisa said...

i hear that spinning classes are killer! keep it up. you'll get use to it in no time, i'm sure. by the way, i forgot to tell you how great you looked when i saw you a few weeks ago!

Manwaring Family said...

Maybe we'll see you there sometime ... I'll be glued to the seat :) Do you have spinning shoes? That was my Mother's Day present this year - they help so your toes don't go to sleep!