Thursday, June 19, 2008

happy birthday elise!


happy birthday to my dearest friend, elise! we have been friends since grade school and i love her to death. yesterday i was able to make a trip to logan, ut and surprise her with dessert at the olive garden while she was having an early birthday dinner with her husband (thanks chris for helping me set this up!). so fun!


elise, i can't tell you enough how much i admire your creativity, your drive, your mothering skills, and your kindness! you are an incredible woman and i am so glad that we have managed to stay close through the years and miles! happy birthday! LOVE YA!

ps sorry i had to steal this picture from your blog.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Happy Birthday ELISE!!! Becky....such a fun friend you are!!

Elise said...

BECKY! Thank you so much! You are too cute! Yesterday's surprise at the OG was awesome and I can't thank you enough for making my birthday special! I LOVE YOU!!