Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sorry, no pictures.

A dear friend from Poky tagged me and so to show her my love for her I will play along. So, because I love you Kari.

10 Years Ago (Jan. 1998)
I was starting my third semester at Ricks College and living at Heritage Manor with Katie King and Lisa Soderquist. I was working at Melaleuca in Idaho Falls as a Sales Representative. I really don't have the best memory so I can't remember too much about what I was doing but I can guarantee I was boy crazy and spending a lot of time with return missionaries from my brothers missions that they had so generously hooked me up with.

5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1. Ride bike (exercise).
2. Get the car serviced.
3. Finish grocery shopping. I did start this task yesterday but now I have to go back to get the remaining items that I didn't have the patience (or room in cart) to get yesterday.
4. Laundry.
5. Try to get in at least 30 minutes of my real job (I love my job...thanks Jarom!). (:

I enjoy:
1. Any flavor of ice cream in a cone. Triple Decker.
2. Swedish Fish
3. Cross-word puzzles
4. Baths with lots of bath oil in them.
5. Eating out.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Live debt free!
2. Build-up the sweetest food storage for me and all my family. So when this crazy world gets even crazier we won't have to go without good food and good hygiene. (;
3. Buy a beautiful home (not necessarily large) that was natural disaster-proof. And pay someone to decorate every last detail.
4. Go where ever I want when ever I want.
5. Give! Give! Give!

3 of my bad habits:
1. I weigh myself at least once a day.
2. I brush my teeth so hard that my gums are receding.
3. When I visit people I like to look at their showers and bath tubs.

5 places I have lived:
1. Idaho Falls, ID
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Helena, MT
5. I know...I'm lame.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Charie's-cleaned my neighbors hair salon and home.
2. Baskin Robbins-the best darn ice cream scooper ever.
3. Melaleuca, Inc.-9 years. Worked on the phones, supervised a sales team, and worked in their Marketing Services Department.
4. Idaho Home Health and Hospice-filing.
5. Mini Bazaar-helped with stocking and customers when they needed extra help. Very short lived...I liked my weekends too much.

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. If I don't eat out once a week I feel ripped off.
2. I am very systematic. I like to do the same things, in the same order every day.
3. I had a pet turtle, Phyllis, for several years. It had a female name but I almost always referred to it as a "him". Weird huh! I have never had a desire to own any kind of pet since Phyllis. Too much work and too much heartache worrying about the darn thing. That's what kids are for.
4. I eat pizza every Friday, and so does the rest of my family.
5. I try to avoid turning my lights on at home. I prefer natural light so I just open all the blinds until I can't see anymore...and then I will resort to turning on the lights.

If you enjoyed reading this then TAG...you are it.

5 comments:

Elena said...

I love some good facts! I hear ya on being ripped off without a restaraunt!! It's really such a let down. These were fun. (And half of them answered my tag, so I guess you're now un-tagged.) :)

Kari said...

You're so fun! Thanks for doing that. See, now I learned so much more about you than I would have otherwise. I, too, love to eat out often. It makes me breathe a little easier to not have to worry about cooking! Love your blog, keep it up babe! Kari

MikeG Family said...

Cute! Fun to get to know more about you!

Unknown said...

I love reading new and interesting things about you! I never get to see you and so I love these kind of posts! Thanks for sharing.

Elise said...

I love Becky! I didn't know the thing about lights-- that is awesome. Chris always gets mad at me for supposedly leaving every light in the house on when I leave in the morning. I swear it's not me though-- it's Gordon. If Chris got his lazy A out of bed, he would know that. Ha!