Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Rockin' New Year's Eve



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We partied like the best of them until 4am! We are way to old to be pulling stuff like that. I am just now recovering from the late night. But, we did have a good time.


We (my parents, Natalie, Jarom, Elena, Justin, Amber, Kevin, Me, and Wesley) started the night early with a fantastic dinner at the Sandpiper and then we went to National Treasure at the theatre.
Then we relieved the baby sitter at Jarom's home and rocked all night long with their Wii. That thing is SO addictive! We seriously had Guitar Hero going all night long. We almost let the New Year ring in without us, but with 1 minute to go we were able to put a drink in every one's hand and make a toast.


Thanks for all the fun! Here's to a brighter and better year!


Owen LOVED this sparkling cider! Can you tell?


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Elena said...

Oh my word, I had NO idea you got a picture of us kissing! How hilarious. And I LOVE that you got a shot of everyone on the guitar. So fun!! Thanks for coming, it makes it so much more fun with a house full of people. And I am still trying to recover from that late night/early morning myself. I sent my girls off to school today and climbed back in bed and slept a REALLY long time.

Unknown said...

I love that you have your parents playing guitar hero! haha totally funny, and yes that Wii and stuff is sooo addicting but so much fun!

Lisa said...

Hey! Looks like you had a much more fun New Year's than us. We were trying to recover from driving for 14 hours and were in bed by 9:30. Come visit sometime, or maybe Kirk, Sara and I will jump in the car and come visit you! :)

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH it looks like you guys had the best New Years! How fun. We've got to try that Guitar Hero!!! Happy New Year!

Jen said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you guys had a great time. I loved National Treasure. We stayed up late too and I am still feeling it! I think I am getting too old too! :) Guitar Hero is awesome...I played it for the 1st when I was 7 months pregnant! :)

Elise said...

Okay, everyone is talking about Guitar Hero! I haven't played it yet, but now I'm dying to try it. 4AM!?! What a fun party-- and how cute you look!!

kentandmarybowman said...

4 AM? We were way out by then! Ok-so I just figured out the whole leaving comments thing! My friend Sidney(went to Hillcrest, so you remember her?) was mad that I never posted comments on her blog, so I'll try and be better! I love checking in on your fam! You all get together so often,it must be nice! My parents were out for Christmas this year with Whitney! I hope to update tonight, but knowing my schedule will probablly happen in a week or so! Happy New Year and belated B-day(I just read your comment...) :)! LOL- MJ

MikeG Family said...

Wow...I don't think I could've stayed up 'til 4 am! I'm such a wimp when it comes to bedtime...I like to be in bed by 9 or 10 at the LATEST! Glad you guys had such a blast!