Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Crazy Eights

Okay. Eight things that make me cRaZy! I could do this every day and the list would be completely different. But, here is my list for today!

1-A sink full of dirty dishes and a dishwasher full of clean dishes. Same goes for the washer and dryer.

2-Bare feet in a sleeping bag. My heels ALWAYS snag on the fabric. Drives me crazy!

3-Folding fitted sheets. Years ago my friends (the Millers) gave me a tutorial. But, I still have a hard time with them.

4-Trying to put things back in the boxes or bags that they amazing came packaged nicely in (bedding, sleeping bags, Bonsai Falls, christmas trees, etc.).

5-Carpet! After a couple weeks of vomiting kids with diarrhea I really wished I had hardwood floors with area rugs instead of carpet. The above mentioned things just don't clean up so easy and if it soaks into the padding you are in big trouble.

6-People who never answer their phones.

7- Trying to decorate my home with no skills and no money. Bad combination!

8-Story-toppers. Being cut-off in the middle of story because someone has a story that is "bigger and better".

(Thanks for the tag Elena...this kept me up all night thinking of everything that drives me nuts! But, I did have fun doing it.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't mean to keep you awake. But I have noticed that I'll think of things throughout the day, and think, "Man, I should have put this or this, ect." These are funny, thanks for doing it. I feel like you've been MIA lately. Seriously where have you been? :)

Unknown said...

Those are perfect things to be crazy about! I agree with all of them, although I can't sleep in a sleeping bag with socks on, my feet breathe on there own I swear. I love checking your blog.

Elise said...

Hilarious, except for the pukey kids... so sorry about that. Speaking of one-uppers, have you seen that SNL sketch with "Penelope"? You will die laughing-- http://tallfreak.com/2007/04/06/penelope/

Also, I've never even noticed if you've ever had a typo! You're too funny!

sjmiller said...

Ha ha, when I read that you can't fold fitted sheets, I remember that one night that Nick showed you how to do it. I think we will need to come up to Idaho to show you again! (That's a good excuse, right?) ;)

Totally agree with you on those things. (Although, I don't sleep in sleeping bags enough to know if I like socks on or off.)

Now you have me worried about carpet. We have tile all through the house now, and we are moving to a place with mostly carpet. Uh oh.

Great list!

sjmiller said...

Elise,

Those Peneolope videos are hilarious!!