Thursday, December 06, 2007

The tree is up!

To me there is nothing better than relaxing at home with only the Christmas Tree lights glowing while you enjoy a glass of eggnog and eat a cookie. I LOVE IT! So, that is what we did tonight. It has been our first night of "normalcy" since we moved. No boxes to unpack or decorations to hang. Just a chance to enjoy each other.



Owen really enjoyed hanging the ornaments on the tree this year. Kids make every thing so much more fun.



Owen had a favorite place to hang his ornaments (I can see five in this one spot).
Owen hanging an ornament.
Becky hanging an ornament.
Wesley, happy as ever, in the crawling position.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Isn't nice to just sit back and relax once in a while. I am really hoping to do that someday here soon!

Elise said...

I love sitting by the tree, but ew, eggnog? How about hot chocolate stirred with a candy cane? :) I'm so glad you're back on the ol' blog!

The Manwaring Family said...

Your place looks great! I'm impressed you even have you Christmas decorations up!! (we still don't have a tree :)