Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day-Part 3

What a wonderful time we had celebrating our Christmas with family!

Kevin gave me the surprise of the decade when he walked into the room with a large present that I really had NO CLUE about. Thank you Kevin for being so sneaky and so extremely thoughtful!

I also wanted to show you my big boy Owen! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! So glad the hustle and bustle over...but as always we look forward to the next Christmas season.

Wesley came down with the flu Christmas night so the celebrating came to a quick halt. And as soon as he recovered it was Owen's turn and then it got me. So thankful we all didn't get it at the same time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute it almost made me cry! I LOVE that you were so excited about it!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I didn't know you got sick too! YUCKY!!! Hopefully it wasn't as bad as poor Wesley.

Unknown said...

Christmas with kids is the best thing, that is one thing I missed about being away from family. I love how excited you got and Kevin, Way to go man!

Lisa said...

So awesome! :) We miss you guys tons. Kirk is excited to go home from vacation to "show Owen my Thomas cuh-pooter" (computer). Glad you had a happy Christmas and hope you all feel better!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

A KITCHENAID!! So exciting-it made both Jonathan and I get a little teary eyed! What a great Christmas it looked like you all had-so fun to see all of your posts!

MikeG Family said...

Oh that is priceless! I love that he surprised you, and I LOVE your reaction...too cute! I got a Kitchenaid on a killer deal a few months back and I LOVE it. Hope you enjoy yours, too!

sjmiller said...

That is a priceless reaction, Becky! How sweet!

Sorry you guys got sick.

Your Christmas looks WAY fun!

Jen said...

Loved the Christmas pics! Great job on a surprise!!!!

Kari said...

I love this! We miss you guys so much and it's fun to see your babies grow. Congrats on the big present! That is awesome! Way to go Kevin! Glad your family had a very Merry Christmas.

Elise said...

YAY! That is the best video-- I love it! Maybe next year I'll get something that makes me cry!!

It was so great seeing you! We'll be sure to meet up again when we're in IF in a couple of weeks. ♥ you!!