Friday, December 07, 2007

Guess who's 56?!

Happy Birthday to my Dad! The man behind the camera...always taking the picture, rarely in them. I have got to remember to take more pictures of him.



I have always grown up knowing that my Dad was the greatest! He has only done things that make each of us proud to be his kid. He's one of the greatest role models I could ask for for me, my husband and kids. He is willing to help anyone at anytime and is a friend to everyone. He loves spending time with his family and if there is an event or activity that involves family he is always there. He is always up for fun! He works hard. He is great at doing family history and is the life line in keeping both sides of our extended families in touch. And he only gives 100% in his church callings and duties.

Thanks for being to wonderful Dad! We hope you have a wonderful day today! We love you and we can't wait to celebrate with Clam Chowder and Red Velvet Cake tonight!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elena said...

I love that picture of him sleeping in the chair. So funny! Happy Birthday Gregg.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Your dad is one of the greatest! We often talk about him and what an amazing person he is! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

You are too kind Becky. Thanks for the kind words. Love Dad

Elise said...

I think it's funny that on yours, Elena's and Amber's blogs, you all mention the clam chowder and red velvet cake! What a fun tradition!

Happy Birthday Gregg!