Monday, December 01, 2008

happy birthday KEVIN!

today my husband celebrates his 30th birthday (...it's about time he caught up to me)!

kevin is the best thing that has ever happened to me! and on his 30th birthday i wanted to be sure he knew that. so here are 30 things i love about kevin:

1-i love his big eyes and long eye lashes.

2-i love that he passed those big eyes and long lashes on to his boys.
3-i love that my little boys look just like their dad.
4-i love watching him do his hair in the morning. he never uses a comb or brush...just his fingers. and he applies his hair gel with science.
5-he's a good listener.
6-he's strong.
7-his boys adore him.
8-he is so likable! anytime i meet people...new or old co-workers or patients he has worked on they all tell me how much they love kevin.
9-he loves to get down and play with his boys.
10-he loves to sit down and cuddle with his boys.
11-he's honest.
12-he's smart.
13-he unloads the dishwasher because he knows i despise that job.
14-he's generous and charitable. he always leaves a good tip and he is the best gift-giver ever.
15-he has always made me feel beautiful.
16-he's a worthy priesthood holder.
17-he served a two-year mission for our church.
18-he has a firm testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ, of our Heavenly Father, and our purpose here on earth.
19-he thinks i am a good cook.
20-he married me in the temple so we could be an eternal family.
21-he is quick to apologize.
22-he has driven an old beater car to work and school our entire marriage and never complains.
23-he is handsome!
24-he gives the best massages...he took a course on this you know.
25-he loves his occupation.
26-he is soft spoken.
27-he loves to read.
28-he loves all sports.
29-he's secure enough with himself to enjoy dinner at a restaurant or a movie at the theater all by himself.
30-he loves to teach the boys.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! I hope that you have a great day and that your family treats you extra special. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! We are sure you guys will party it up tonight, like you always do. :) And Becky, what a great post about Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...so sweet. I laughed at no.29. So true and funny. Kevin and his movies...Happy Birthday Kevin. Hope it's great.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! I hope you've had a great day and keep enjoying it!:)

SueAnn said...

Happy Birthday! How was the birthday dinner at Chili's?? :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great birthday Kevin! We told Kimball it was your birthday, and he said "Oh yay, well, I don't know who that is actually." We told him you were Owen's dad, then he knew who we were talking about.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Hope you guys had fun celebrating the big day!! Too bad I couldn't stay an extra day...but I wouldn't have been any fun. Laura that is so funny about Kimball, he is a crack up, can't wait to see him at Christmas!! :) Hopefully he knows who I am. :)

Elise said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! Do you remember that Becky was on the phone with ME when you came to pick her up for your first blind date? Not that that made any difference, but at least I can say I was "there"... Hee. Anyway, those are 30 great things!

Mrs. Wallace said...

Becky, that is the cutest thing! I'm so glad that you two have finally cught up with me :)!