Friday, December 05, 2008

10 reasons to love the letter H

elena did something fun on her blog and i decided to play along. i have to come up with 10 things i am thankful for that start with the letter H.

1. a heavenly father who loves me.

2. him, him, and him



3. my new home...even if kevin won't put up christmas lights! (;



4. hugs



5. holidays

6. hot tubs (i love a good soak)

7. housework-free exercise during the day that also plays a key role in my stress management.

8. honda...2009 pilots to be exact. i LOVE them! i want one!



9. heritage

10. hymns-singing one can make-over your day.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool idea for a post!

Elena said...

Housework? Are you kidding me? LOL!! I so wish I could be grateful for that. Great list. I love this meme. So fun to see what people think up.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elena's comment! I wish I could be thankful for housework too! and I love Honda's too, but I want an Odyssey. Fun list! How are you guys? I miss hanging out!

jason and michelle clarke said...

What a beautiful house!! I bet you just love it! I like all the things you put that begin w/the letter H. Even housework, because when my house is clean I can relax so much easier!! Happy Holidays :)