Wednesday, December 03, 2008

kevin's birthday

kevin opted for a quiet birthday party this year. so, the boys and i made him a delicous pancake breakfast and sent him off to work. kevin left work a couple hours early so the two of us could catch a matinee, while my mom watched our boys (THANKS MOM...and DAD!). then, we had dinner at kevin's favorite place...chili's.

after dinner we rushed home to eat some cake and icecream and then shuffle the kids off to bed.


wesley signing dad's card


kevin opening his present...a new coat!


happy birthday kevin!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!! I hope your day was fun filled. The cake looks great! I love you :) Thanks for always being so nice to me and letting me come visit you and your amazing family!! :)

Elena said...

Sometimes those quiet birthdays are just the thing the dr orders.

becky ward said...

Thanks for the a great 30th Birthday. It was perfect! I love you.

Kevin

Elena said...

Yay, another player. Alright, your letter is H. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

MikeG Family said...

Happy Birthday to Kevin! I need to take notes from you...even your low-key birthdays are more than we usually do at our house. Sad, I know! I'm glad he had a great day!