Sunday, December 07, 2008

happy birthday dad!

today is my dad's birthday.



i love my dad's birthday because we all get to enjoy the most amazing clam chowder and red velvet cake. hooray for dad! (;
i ALSO love celebrating my dad's birthday for other reasons too. it's a great time to reflect on how wonderful he is and how fortunate i am to have a father like him.

my dad is:
accepting
forgiving
kind
fun
he has a strong testimony of our heavenly father and savior jesus christ
he works hard when it's time to work hard and he knows how to relax when it's time for relaxing
outgoing
patient
he is proud of his heritage and is always working on family history and then he SHARES it with everyone
handsome...i have grown up always believing that i had the most handsome dad ever! (;

i love you dad! happy birthday!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for your birthday wish Becky. I appreciate your sweet, heartfelt praises. I love you too. Dad

Anonymous said...

What a nice post about your dad. Sheesh, I am really slacking in the birthday department this month!