Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Silly Boys

This morning I pulled out the camera to take some pictures of Wesley in his rocker-chair. He loves to flip himself around when he is in his chair so he can stare at and touch the red barn and animals printed on it. Anyway, while I was doing this Owen tapped on my leg and said "Momma, take a picture of Owen!", so I turned to take his picture. I died laughing when I looked to see that he was actually posing (this kid usually runs when I ask to take his picture)...with his hands and everything! After taking his picture he quickly responded, "Thanks Mom!". I decided to seize the moment and take a few more pictures of my pose happy little boy, and after each one he said "Thanks Mom!". Priceless!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Soooo cute-what a ham!

The Manwarings said...

Oh, he must get that from his dad. Maybe you could enter him in a modeling contest.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that?! I seriously feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!

Elise said...

I love their cute personalities. Owen is such a little charmer, isn't he?! He could be a model, you know. He has good hair, unlike some two-year-olds we know. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I saw a commercial today for Good Start formula and the baby on it looked SOOO much like Wes. Minus his pretty eyelashes. :)