Sunday, September 23, 2007

Friday Night at the RInk

Friday night we went to a birthday party at the rollerskating rink. Kevin's school buddy's daughter was celebrating her 6th birthday. It had been quite awhile since any of us had donned roller skates but we had a good time (maybe more fun than the kids). Owen tried on his first pair of skates too. They were a couple sizes too big, but he still moved around pretty darn good for a two-year old!


Me and Owen; Owen trying on his skates; Kevin and Owen

This skating rink was great (for us) because you could bring strollers onto the floor. We had a great time cruising around with our big baby strollers, but I am sure all the tweenies didn't appreciate it so much. (;



Little Wesley was such a good boy that night. He enjoyed rolling around the floor at top speeds with Kevin.



This party was all girls (except Owen and the three little babies). But, I don't think he even noticed.

Birthday girl Karly, a cousin-Allyson (I think), Owen, Ryan (Kevin's classmate), another cousin-Lauren, and Emma (Karly's sister)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elena said...

FUN! I can't believe you could take your stroller out. That's so cool.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How fun! I can't remember the last time I went roller skating--but I'm positive it was a painful experience!! You all look so great!

Elise said...

Roller skating! Wow, that takes me back... roller skating rinks always have the same weird smell. Anyway, it looks like you had so much fun-- especially with the strollers!

The Manwarings said...

Looks like fun! Justin's been wanting to take our kids, but I keep finding other things to do because I'm terrified of skates. Maybe I could push the stroller.