Thursday, September 27, 2007

"I fix some more, Mom!"

Today I rearranged Owen's bedroom and had to tighten some screws on his little toddler bed (too much jumping on the bed). After I finished and put the screwdriver away I went on to my next task (rearranging my room...change is good and refreshing). It had been awhile since I heard Owen so I went into his room to check on him and this is what I found. He had gotten the screwdriver back out and was "tightening" all the screws on his bed. I asked what he was doing and he looked up, smiled, and said "I fix some more, Mom!".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Too cute. I love how he's really getting down there and concentrating on it. He's a serious fixer. Could you send him over. I have a few lightbulbs that need changed.

Anonymous said...

You can just see the intense concentration it was taking. So cute. He's growing up so fast!

Kari said...

What a cutie! We were so glad that we got to see your little family, even if for a little bit! Owen is getting so big and so smart! And wes...what an adorable little guy! Hope to see more of your little fam! The Elordi's