Tuesday, September 06, 2011

take me out to the ball game

last week we took the boys to a chukars baseball game. my parents were nice enough to keep madalyn for us (which was a good idea).

we had a fun time...mostly eating food. but, it was fun to be outside enjoying one of america's favorite past times. (;


wesley was REALLY excited when we stood to sing "take me out the ball game". grandma and grandpa manwaring gave him a book with this song for his birthday and he loves singing it.



"three strikes your out!"

we didn't stay for the entire game, but the boys were pleased to hear in the morning that they chukars had in fact WON! it was a nice evening.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How FUN! I think maybe I need to take Kirk to a game sometime. What a fun family activity.

Kunde Family said...

I wish I could have been there to hear Wes sing and see his cute little face! He gets so excited with that song!