Monday, September 26, 2011

park city sister sneak

after yoga we freshened up, checked out of our hotel and hit the shopping scene again for a few hours. i'm not much of a shopper but park city has great outlet stores so we all walked away with some fun purchases.

we grabbed lunch at a local hamburger joint called flippin burgers. it was a great place with great food.

then it was off to salt lake where we spent some time at natalie's house relaxing and getting ready to go to the general relief society meeting. we like to watch this broadcast every year together but this year mom was able to get us all tickets to attend it in the conference center in salt lake city. it was great to actually be there in the presence of relief society presidency and the prophet and his counselors. and the messages were a great way to end our time together!

thanks for a fun sneak ladies! and thanks for the men who allowed us to sneak away for a couple days.


kaylin, melissa, me, mom, natalie, amber, katie, emily, and elena
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun!!! What a great idea! Park City is one of my favorite places to shop and I'm not a big shopper either!

ckm said...

What fun! I love reading about your sister get-aways! Wish my family lived closer so we could do something like that. Maybe at our next family reunion we will do something like this (the favorite things for sure!).
And I think we are sisters. I too don't do well shopping. I think some girls think I'm crazy ... but that is how I am. I have to gather myself and force myself out to shop (food shop too) - it is much more enjoyable food shopping with John!

Kunde Family said...

that is so great that you got to attend the conference session! it sure was a wonderful one!

Brandon and Emily said...

It was such a fun getaway! Wish we had another planned already! Thanks for the fun time ladies!

Lisa said...

You gals are so cute! What a fun way to end your weekend!