Thursday, December 02, 2010

thanksgiving

like i mentioned earlier, we hosted most of kevin's family at our home for thanksgiving. we had plenty to eat and enjoyed our time together. everyone pitched in for food assignments and we had pie coming out of our EARS! next time i will have a better idea of how many pies are actually necessary. (;



staci works at a floral shop, so when i found a beautiful centerpiece in a magazine i knew she wouldn't have a problem creating two for me. and she did a wonderful job!


our table before the feasting began. we actually had three tables set up in our kitchen.


my sisters-in-law helped me create these little place settings.


working hard preparing for dinner.

(these picture were all taken by lisa...thanks for letting me steal them lisa.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! :)

Laura Ward said...

The flowers were so beautiful! I loved having Thanksgiving at your house. Thanks for hosting us Becky!
ps...I'm so glad that picture of me stuffing my face is on TWO blogs! haha

Kunde Family said...

thanks becky! thanksgiving was great!