Thursday, December 02, 2010

a day to remember


justin and amber, me and kev, brandon and emily, ben and kaylin, grandma eva, melissa and blake, dad, jarom and elena, katie and chris, natalie, mom, and grandma freidenberger

37 years ago, on the saturday following thanksgiving, my parents were married in the idaho falls lds temple.


the saturday following thanksgiving this year, the same weekend my parents were married, my ENTIRE family was in the temple together. natalie had decided to receive her endowment and we were all able to be there with her...my parents, my grandmothers, all of my siblings and their spouses. what a special day!

we are so proud of you natalie! and so thankful we could be a part of your day.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What an AWESOME gift for your parents! And congrats to Natalie!

ckm said...

How special!!! What comfort it brings to our parents when we follow the teaching of the Savior. I hope to have that same picture of John and me and our kids and spouses in 20+ years. What a keepsake.

AUNT BETTY said...

I LOVE THE THE PHOTO OF THE WHOLE FAMILY! HOW FUN FOR ALL OF YOU TO GET TOGETHER FOR NATALIE AND YOUR PARENTS ANNIVERSARY. 37 YEARS? WOW, I'M GETTING OLD, LOL! NO WONDER YOU LOOK SO GOOD BECKY, YOU'RE A RUNNER NOW! I AM IMPRESSED. LOVED THE FLORAL THANKSGIVING ARRANGEMENT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN! I AM SURE YOU ARE VERY BUSY WITH ALL THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF PREPARING FOR CHRISTMAS. LOVE YOU!