Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wesley on the cat walk

wesley had been feeling a little left out each sunday when kevin and owen put on their white shirts and ties. so, a couple weeks ago i bought wesley his own white shirt and tie...and he was THRILLED!

when we dressed him for church kevin decided to take some pictures and wesley went all out and put on his own little modeling show. i thought the sequence of pictures that kevin took were priceless. so, i am sharing them. don't you just love his "GQ" pose at the end. what a little poser!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wesley looks SO HANDSOME in his white shirt and tie! I bet that he's so happy to fit in now with his Daddy and brother. Yup, those series of pictures are priceless :)

Anonymous said...

OIh, my gosh!! He looks so cute! I love the last 2 poses!! how funny!:) Where'd you get his shoes at? I have the hardest time finding Sunday shoes for my boys.

Kunde Family said...

all i can say is SO CUTE!

ckm said...

What a stitch! He is A-DOR-A-BLE!

Steph said...

So handsome:)

Unknown said...

Work it Wesley! Love his handsome-ness

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Oh my gosh. He is the most adorable little boy!!