Saturday, September 12, 2009

eastern idaho state fair

we spent labor day with kevin's sisters and went to the eastern idaho state fair. we bought the boys some tickets for rides and they were less than interested in any of the rides. we did convince owen to go on the "roller coaster" and he looked TERRIFIED as they whipped around and around. so, laura and rosanne and myself used the remaining tickets and rode on the swings and we all thoroughly enjoyed that ride.


wesley and rosanne


owen and kevin


owen on the "roller coaster"

really, the only reason we go is to enjoy the food. we had pronto pups, corn on the cob, prime steer burgers, reed's dairy ice cream, fries, and....

cotton candy!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have gone with you! I love fairs!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm missing the fair. I love the food!

Lisa said...

Fun! We did that today! Good times!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

So much fun!! Can't wait to see you guys in Provo!! :)

The Wright Family said...

I love the fair food too! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! Your kids were lucky enough to ride the rides! We are to cheap and mean I guess! At least they seemed happy enough to just watch! You are such an awesome mom Becky!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I LOVE cotton candy!! I wanted my kids to go on the roller coaster, but they didn't want to. Oh, well. Glad you had fun!