Wednesday, March 18, 2009

idol chat

is it just me or are the contestants getting sassier and sassier?! i don't know what to think about it. i like that they are standing up for themselves...but, at the same time i think it's a little disrespectful. have you noticed? what do you think? and, i just have to say that i am not loving the new judge kara. i just find all of her feedback really repetitive/border line annoying.

and speaking of disrespectful...i had to laugh when paula told that blind guy (scott) she would like to see him move away from the piano. not quite sure what she wants this poor guy to do. my personal opinion: i like him behind the piano. it feels safe and comfortable. and, i think scott did a really great job last night with this performance.


now. i am a fan of adam. i really like his crazy style. but, last night was a little bit too freaky for me. i don't know...


alexis could have really blown everyone one away last night with it being country night but i wasn't impressed with her song choice (jolene). i thought it was a little boring. i am with the judges. bring back the dirty! (;


danny...oh i love danny! his awkward little hand and leg movements really make me smile. i love that he is just SO REAL. i feel like he's just a guy down the street. his white jacket was a little weird. but, i am with randy travis. he has got some kind of soul! i had to watch his performance twice. love him!


anoop...what!? last week i put him on the "go home" list. but, this week he was AWESOME! nice.


megan is so AWKWARD with her little waist twisting that it totally distracts me when i watch her. but, i do love her soulful voice and she did a great job on her song choice.


i love the piano man matt! he is such a perfect mix between michael bubble and justin timberlake. just a heart breaker. and he rocked the house last night!


allison...i love her smoky vocals!


kris...he is cute. sings well. a little boring though.


lil' rounds...not the best night for her. but, she is still great in my eyes!


and...i am going to predict that michael goes home tonight. he has a great smile when he sings and performs but he just isn't anywhere near the talent of the other contestants.

enjoy the show tonight! i know i will.

4 comments:

Elena said...

I'm still standing behind my man Adam. I've listened to his song 4 times today and love it more every time. It is haunting, I'll admit, but oh man, his falsetto was just so great. It gave me chills. And yes...Danny, I'll always be a Danny fan. I'd be just fine with Michael going home. If he doesn't leave tonight, he only has a few performances left in him.

Ryan and Melissa said...

Michael is my guess of who's going home tonight, too! I agree with all your comments. Adam, though, I have been on the fence with him. He was really starting to grow on me, though, until last night. That was really wierd!

Amberlee said...

Can I just say "DITTO" to all of that! Although, I'm writing this after the results show so now we know it was Alexis that got the boot, but oh well it probably would have happened sooner rather than later anyway. I agreed that Adam was kinda freaky last night. And I still love Danny... he's my fave! I love that you do Idol recap. I'll keep checking back with ya :)

Elena said...

Okay WHAT??!! Why Alexis and not Michael to get the boot? That kind of shocked me. And made me sad. I'd much rather watch her than Michael and now she doesn't even get to go on the tour. Poor thing. She really is talented, but had a sucky night and paid for it.