Wednesday, March 11, 2009

idol chat

american idol is back! i am not totally in love with all the changes they have made to the show but i am still a fan. and with a little reminder from elena i am ready to make predictions again.

first...i am guessing the final four standing will be.

he is a rocker! he knows how to work the stage and he has a range like nobody's business.

how can you not like danny! he has a great voice, great personality, and i love his awkward dancing!

she reminds me so much of pink and gwen stefani. she has a voice and knows how to use it.


she is just a little thing with a HUGE voice. and i love her tone.

as for last nights show i am afraid that it's time for anoop and jorge to say goodbye.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Okay, so I haven't really been following Idol (shame for shame, I know), but I'm hoping for Allison to win. I like her for some reason. AND onto the whole pediatrician thing. I am SO with you! Don't Yost & Yost ruin you for every other ped Dr.?? We had the same problem when we moved to Boise. I couldn't find a Dr. that could even measure up to the Yost clan. I'm so sorry that you're facing it in IF. Good luck!

Amberlee said...

I agree completely! Your favorites are my faves too. I'm an idol junkie.

Elena said...

I love Alexis too, I hope she stays in until the final four. I was really torn between her and Matt, well and Lil and Kris...LOL! Fun, fun, I love Idol chat!!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Very good guess on the top four. I was disappointed that Jasmine went home last night. I thought it was going to be Anoop and Jorge, too.

Elise said...

Aw, Anoop. I really, really, really wanted him to do well. And he just didn't. So sad. But maybe next week?

I was not a Jasmine fan... too bleh for me. I love your Idol updates!!