Thursday, October 23, 2008

do i look 30 to you?!

i know...not a good picture! but, it's the best one kev got of me and my birthday breakfast.



but, man! i had a great day celebrating 30 years of life! the night before my birthday kevin laid down the agenda for my big day.

sleep in until 8am (THAT IS A BIG DEAL IN OUR HOUSE)
8am birthday breakfast
11:30am kevin brings me lunch (jimmy johns...my favorite)
3:45pm kevin gets off work early so i can receive my first present
4pm my first present...a 50 minute massage at the essence of you
5:30pm dinner at restaurant of my choice (of course i picked outback and their alice springs chicken)
7pm party at jarom and elena's for cake and more presents!

i honestly felt like i ate ALL DAY LONG! and i did. it was fabulous!

thanks for all the bloggy love, phone calls, birthday cards, visits, text messages, emails, facebook messages, gifts, and thoughts! i really had a wonderful day!

here are kevin's little helpers getting down and dirty!




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Elena said...

LOL!!! I LOVE the b-day breakfast picture. That is classic. What a great day you had. Hope my birthday is just as good. Oh, and thanks for the surprise I found in my freezer this morning! Mmmm....

Miki said...

Awwwwww....mommy's love a day just for them (without feeling like a mommy). It's nice to just feel like a woman enjoying herself....good job Kevin.

Unknown said...

That is a lovely birthday celebration! Great job and what sweet boys you have to spoil you all day!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

What cute little helpers! Sounds like you had a very fun filled day!!

Evelyn said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a GREAT day!

sjmiller said...

So glad you had a great birthday! Eating all day at your favorite places doesn't sound bad at all! And a massage! YAY!

The Manwaring Family said...

What a fun birthday! I love the pictures!!

Lynzee said...

I find myself smiling when I read your blog. You've got such a sweet happy family!