Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pool Party

Yesterday day we celebrated Owen's birthday with my family. We spent the day at Ross Park Aquatic Center here in Pocatello. We had a great turn out and we couldn't have picked a hotter day to spend in the water.

We celebrated with cupcakes and each cousin was given a Hot Wheels car (although I ended up finding most of them in my bag when I got home...I hope that wasn't Owen's doing). Owen loved spending the day with some of his favorites (Carter, Ogden, water, and cars)! He was also given some great gifts which we spent most of the evening playing with and some even ended up sleeping with him that night.

Thanks to everyone for making this day so special for our little "O".



Owen couldn't get enough of the new cars and motorcycle he got. You would think that the pool/water would have his full attention, but I guess he like cars more.


Owen loves his cousins Carter and Ogden. He was so happy when they showed up!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I am gald we finally made it down there. We'll have to do again becuase the kids are already asking about going back. It was a GREAT day for swimming, it felt so good! (I like this little birthday tradition.)

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Owen!! I can't believe he's two! What a cute boy and what cute parents you are to throw him such a great party. I love the cake-- WOW!

The Manwarings said...

I thought we had an agreement here. Weren't we supposed to be featured on the blog? Some party. We'll see about next year! Ha ha ha!!!

The Manwarings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.