Thursday, July 05, 2007

Let the festivities begin!



Last night we had our annual fireworks show put on by my brother Ben and brother-in-law Brandon. They do such a great job with these "perfectly legal fireworks" from Wyoming. We always look forward to it! Luckily, my folks live 1/4 of a mile from the fire station...just in case.

Owen spent most of the evening with a piece of watermelon in his hand. Who knew he loved watermelon so much? I love the picture of his watching Brandon prepare for the show.



Everyone ran when we put a sparkler in his hand (and for good reason). He was waving it all over the place and having a great time.



Little Wesley. He was actually pretty good during the show.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sjmiller said...

This reminds me of the time that we did fireworks when we had you guys over for dinner that one night.

You and I did sparklers, while the boys did the other fireworks.

*Sigh* Good times!