Wednesday, June 09, 2010

madalyn's 11 months old

madalyn is 11 months old today! i can't believe she is almost one.

she is such a little tease! she loves to act like she doesn't see you watching her, and then all of a sudden pop-up and give you a big smile.
she loves her daddy and really expects his full attention when he walks in the door.
she adores her brothers, and they adore her even more.


she waves hello and good-bye.
she says "hi", "mamma", and "dadda"
she loves to swing.
she will be walking soon. she hangs onto any chair in the kitchen and pushes it around as her walker. the computer chair, her highchair, and the bar stools. just about everything except for her actual walker.



she loves to empty any shelf she can reach. she does it several times a day. not sure why i keep putting them away...but, i do.





7 comments:

Lynzee said...

You and your family are so cute! I love seeing how happy you are being a mom.

Unknown said...

Hooray for little Madalyn!! She is gorgeous. I love your memorial day celebrations. What great traditions. Your blog make me really miss you!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

I totally mean about how Madalyn reminds me of Kherrington. It just must be that age group. They are doing very similar things!! I love it!

Evelyn said...

She is just the cutest!! I don't know where this year has gone?!

Jill Chatterley said...

Oh Becky, she is adorable. Aren't little girls this age the cutest! We have not had the internet for FOREVER and I feel totally out of the loop. It's fun to see how cute your kids are and depressing to see how great you look:). Can't wait to stay in touch again!

Elise said...

Oh, she is the cutest little thing! I can't believe she is 11 months!!! We can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's almost 1! I do remember feeling bad for you being pregnant in the summer though :) Your kids are so cute, I love your family picture up top also.