Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wesley's Baby Doll


Last week we made a visit to my Grandpa Freidenberger's (my mom's dad) home in Idaho Falls. We don't stop by there too often because they live "out in the country" and it's not too easy to drop-in. But, Kevin needed to interview certain age groups for his Geriatrics class and my Grandpa and his wife Shirley were two eligible candidates.

When we arrived Shirley presented Owen and Wesley with little toys. Owen received a cute little dump truck and they gave Wesley a little Bart Simpson "doll". I guess I had never thought of getting a little baby a Bart Simpson "doll" before since I am not much of a Bart Simpson fan and can't even claim that I have watched an entire episode of The Simpson's. But, we accepted the gift with gratitude and couldn't believe how thoughtful they were.

Well, over the last week Wesley has grown quite fond of this little "doll". It's so funny! Little Bart is just the perfect size for Wesley to get a good grip of and wave around. And, Wes loves to hold Little Bart's hands and chew on Little Bart's cute tennis shoes. When people come over and see Wesley' playing with a Bart Simpson "doll" they just laugh. It's too adorable!

So, there you have it. Owen was attached to his blanky, Wesley will be attached to his Bart doll.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, now that my sound works on my computer, I can hear thay you have music. Cool! That's fun. So now we have Bart to replace the Eve's. :) Funny.

sjmiller said...

Is he always this happy? What a smiley baby you have!

ADORABLE!!

Elise said...

Wes is so CUTE! I love that he has a little toy-- and I think it's hilarious that it's Bart Simpson. At least it doesn't talk!