Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Twenty-something


Owen, Me, and Wesley

Yesterday I celebrated my 29th birthday! Actually, I kind of celebrated all weekend long (which is allowed when your birthday is on a Monday). I love birthdays! I love the cake, the icecream, the presents, the excuse to eat all day and not feel bad, and the fact that you aren't expected to lift a finger. What is not to love about that?

Sunday my mom invited us over for dinner as part of my birthday present (she knows that I hate making dinner on Sundays). So we drove to Idaho Falls on Sunday and just stayed the night. Monday morning Kevin made me a spectacular birthday breakfast (pancakes, eggs, and bacon) and then we went birthday shopping and out to lunch. We topped the night off with a birthday bash at my mom and dad's with most of my family (missed you Katie and Melissa)!

The day could not have been better! Thanks to everyone for making twenty-nine feel so good!


My birthday cake.


Happy Wesley.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Elena said...

Hooray for birthdays! It was a fun time. THanks for letting us celebrate with you!

Elise said...

Yay-- I'm so glad you had a good birthday! I love the picture of your happy little Wesley-- he is just too sweet!

MikeG Family said...

BECKY! I am so glad you found me! I saw a link to your page on someone else's page about a week ago, and Mike shut down the computer before I had a chance to save it. I was looking for your link again as we speak, and you found me first! I can't believe you've got 2 boys...they are darling! Last I saw you, you were pregnant with your first. You guys look great, and it'll be so much fun to keep in touch with you again! Happy birthday to you...I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Sorry this is late, but...Happy Birthday!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! 29!!! Hooray! You look great! It sounds like your birthday was perfect!!!! I can't believe I am about to hit 30! That makes my belly hurt! :) Happy Birthday again!!!!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday!! I love your pictures!! I wish I could have been there for your day. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you at Christmas

Steph

Unknown said...

Happy Late Birthday Becky!! I am oh so glad you have tons of fun, and the whole not lifting a finger is absolutely the best birthday part ever.

sjmiller said...

Happy Birthday to you, albeit a little late. I'm sorry! (The fires kinda had something to do with it.)

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday, and welcome to the 29 forever club!!