Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Elise!

Boy, I hope I got this right. I believe that today is your 28th birthday. Can you believe it? That seems so old. I pulled together some pictures that I have of us together. It brought back lots of memories. We have been friends for a long time (since elementary school) and I truly value our friendship. I am so glad that we have been able to keep it alive after all these years. So here's to you, fellow blogger! Happy Birthday! Hope to see you soon..

Love
Becky
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! How cute! You were so little (I mean young!). Happy Birthday Elise.

Elise said...

BECKY, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you for remembering me on your blog today-- and yes, you did get the date right! Your thoughtfulness is one of the things I love most about you, and one of the reasons you'll be one of my best friends forever! Thank you!!! :)