Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fathers

I know that Father's Day has come and gone...BUT, I never got a chance to blog on how much I love the fathers in my life.

Happy Father's Day! We love and admire each one of you. We are lucky enough to have men in our lives that are such great examples of patience, hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. I am truly thankful every day for the things each of you have taught me and the ways you have blessed my life (and my boys)!

With Love,

Becky, Owen, and Wesley



Dad with baby Owen.


Fred with Owen.


Kevin with Owen and Wes.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet. I love the pictures you chose. You are way ahead of the rest of us. Way to go, Becky.

Elena said...

Good for you for doing a Father's day post. I never got to it! So I just moved on.