Monday, April 02, 2007

Jamis is 4!

Another one of those handsome Murdoch boys is celebrating a birthday! Happy Birthday Jamis! I hear you are having a dinosaur party today. I hope you have a lot of fun! I had to include TWO pictures of you because I love this one of you and Grandma by the pumpkins and the camping picture. You are a handsome boy! Hope this is your best birthday so far.

Love.

Becky, Kevin, and Owen


Jamis and Grandma at Gardiner's Village in UT (taken last October)


Camper Jamis at the Gregg Manwaring Family Reunion (taken last August)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elena said...

How funny! I just finished my post for Jamis then came to look at your's and saw the pumpkin picture. (I have it too.) It is a very cute picture of the two of them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
You are so thoughtful, and on the ball. Jamis had a great Dinosaur B-day, he had 11 friends come over and they all had a great time.