Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Staci and Rosanne!

Happy Birthday Staci (March 31st) and Rosanne (April 1st)!

I can't believe that your birthdays are only a day apart! I hope you don't mind sharing a spot on my blog this weekend. We hope you both had a terrific birthday! We wish we could have spent it with at least one of you since you live so close (Staci in Rexburg and Rosanne in Provo), but I am sure you had a fun-packed celebration without us. We love being able to see more of you while you are at school. I apologize that my pictures are a little bit old (I guess I need to be better about using my camera). BUT...we love you and wish you both a happy birthday.


Owen and Staci (picture taken in September)



Rosanne and her mission companion while serving in Portugal (I don't know when this was taken...but you look beautiful)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elena said...

Wow! All of these girls have VERY close birthdays. Sounds like the girls at our house. Happy Birthday Kevin's sisters! :)