Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Payson!

Happy Birthday Payson! The ripe ole' age of 7! We hope your Pirate Party is a lot of fun today. It was fun to see you last weekend for Easter. You better practice on your new rollerblades so the next time we come visit Kevin and I can roll around your neighborhood with you. Have a great day Payson!

Love,
Becky, Kevin, and Owen


He looks guilty of something! Payson at the Gregg Manwaring Family Reunion last summer.


Megan and Payson at the Gregg Manwaring Family Reunion last summer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of Payson, those are classic Payson faces...What a great Aunt to remeber all those birthday's. You are a step ahead of me...Alright let's be truthfull...Your Running Ahead of me.

Anonymous said...

Not that Payson isn't darling, but I need a new post. :) Where are you???! ;)