Monday, October 07, 2013

odds and ends

wrapping up my four month blogging catch-up. here are just a few odds and ends.


i updated my front porch with barstools i had in my basement. i just had to cut them down and paint them. i love the way it looks. they will be fun for every season.
 

spent 8 hrs straight cleaning out my garage and organizing. here is a part of it. i should have taken a before picture so you could see what the summer had done to my garage, but that would be TOO embarrassing. 

i found this gem in owen's backpack last week. i guess he doesn't want to wrestle...EVER. lol! 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Caitlan said...

Haha I loved Owen's wrestling paper. :) And your bar stools are adorable!

Laura Ward said...

I wish blogs had a like button. haha, everything looks great! From your garage pic it looks like you are prepared for all sorts of fun! Owen is a riot, I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been busy! Come do my garage!

Anonymous said...

I'm logged into another account. Kaylin :)