Monday, August 08, 2011

boating with the josephsons

my mom’s cousin, holly, and her husband ryan came from utah last weekend to take the manwarings boating. I always have fun when I am with holly and ryan and this time was no exception. we had a great time at blacktail, a reservoir just 10 short minutes from our house. afterward we had a nice BBQ at my parents house. thanks for a fun weekend everyone!





223


eli


225



owen, ben, and eli



229



ryan



239


wesley



240


owen


250


ben, eli, and kaylin

256



wesley DID NOT like the tubing. but he humored us!


wesley, kevin, and owen




264





280


emily and collin




285



LOVE this picture! ben and brandon having a wild ride.



289



and this picture!


294



300



my wild ride with elizabeth (ryan and holly’s daughter) and emily



303


owen jumping into the water




304


owen loved being on the boat. ryan even let him steer for awhile



306



elizabeth was a natural! I think she has done this a few hundred times.(;


308


kevin and ben took a wild ride too! he had a good time.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! I bet you guys want a boat of your own now!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

The tubing looks so fun!

The Manwaring Family said...

Fun Day and thanks for being the picture lady! :) (Will you email the pictures?) Thanks!

Kunde Family said...

I love the pictures of everyone on the tubes! Great facial expressions!