Thursday, March 17, 2011

snowmobile trip


madalyn and her cousin izzie after church

sunday morning was exciting. not only did we lose an hour of sleep but we had to get 40 people to church at 9am. natalie had breakfast waiting for us and was smart to prepare something easy. individual boxes of cereal, fruit, toast, and any beverage of your liking...hot or cold. it was perfect.

we actually made it to church in island park with minutes to spare. impressive. after church we headed back to the cabin, cleaned everything, loaded everything, and then enjoyed a the best lasagna ever made courtesy of my mom.

it was a fantastic trip! so thankful for my family!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Looks like so much fun. I am glad you guys all waited till after the trip to get sick:) What a fun family tradition.

Elena said...

Wow! You were a blogging maniac! Great pictures. I love the one of Natty going down the hill on the sled. So cute! Now I just need to get myself in gear and do this same thing.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you guys had tons of fun! What a cool family reunion you guys do every year.