Tuesday, March 09, 2010

collin b.

so, the day after we returned from the cabin emily gave birth to little collin b. from the second i heard he was born i had one foot pracitically out the door. i HAD to get my hands on that new little guy!

so monday morning i took off (with my three little ones) for logan, ut. grabbed my sister katie and we were off to american fork, ut to meet baby collin and congratulate em and brandon!


collin b.

isn't he so precious! i loved holding him, kissing him, and smelling him! brand new babies are such a beautiful thing!


me and collin


mom, melissa, katie, emily, collin, and me


wesley loved holding collin. he acted like he was an old pro.

congratulations emily and brandon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh he is Adorable! Congrats to Emily!

ckm said...

What a doll! I'd drop everything and go too!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new cute nephew! And as soon as I read that Emily had him the day after your Annual trip I thought " If she went she was lucky not to have him ON the trip" but I read your adventures and am relieved that she was safe at home. :) Congratulations to Emily and Brandon.
What a fun family trip once again, and I love the Olympic Pictionary idea!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

We were really sad we didn't get to see the kids when you came down, especially since your last trip was so short with us. Glad you were able to see your new nephew, he sure is cute!