Sunday, January 10, 2010

six months old

our little madalyn turned 6 months old on saturday.

she has been such a delightful baby so i really HATE seeing her grow-up so fast.


i love this picture of madalyn because it shows her chunky little thighs and her strong neck.

madalyn LOVES to watch her brothers play. they do silly things and know how to crack her up!
she still wakes up very happy!
i think she is cutting teeth the last few days. here we go!
she LOVES her rice cereal and oatmeal in the morning and evening. she's just going to be heaven when i introduce her to stuff with flavor.
she holds herself up really well and rolls and scoots all over the place.


madalyn showing off her "plank". she's really good at holding her whole body up with just her hands and feet. but, that doesn't mean she has to like it. (;
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Six months! Where does the time go?! I love her fat thighs too!

The Manwaring Family said...

So cute. I love the plank- her facial expression is very similar to what my face would look like doing that. lol

Natalie said...

That's hilarious, I agree with Kaylin. Happy half birthday Madalyn!

Elena said...

She inspired me! I did some planks today. Kate sat and laughed at me and told me to "quit shaking cause I wasn't doing it strong enough". She's as bad as Jillian.