Sunday, January 03, 2010

new year's eve

we also celebrated new year's at our house with my family. kevin got a dart board and ping-pong table for christmas so he wanted to have everyone come over for a tournament! i won the girls bracket and kev won the boys.it's been a lot of fun having that in our basement.

we had the kids do their new year's toast and celebrating at 10pm. this is the best picture i could get. wesley was not in the "toasting" mood.


alyssa, maddy (halle's friend), halle, owen, kate, carter, and wesley

i gave kevin, owen, and wesley nerf guns for christmas and then laura (kevin's sister) gave owen and wesley nerf guns as well. so a nerf gun war on new year's was inevitable. my clock makes the perfect target.



jarom and carter


eli
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a fun New Year's! I love the toasting - and letting the kids get it over with at 10! I think I'm stealing your ideas next year!