Sunday, December 20, 2009

christmas festivities

tonight we "officially" started our christmas celebrating! after church we pulled out the gingerbread house kit and we let the boys put together their first gingerbread house.


proud builders

then, about 20 minutes later it became our christmas treat...after it collapsed!



then, we jumped in the car and took a drive around idaho falls to see the christmas lights. we are lucky because our neighbors happen to put on the best light show we've seen.

then, it was back home for some hot cocoa and watched polar express.


don't you just love my red colored hands? gingerbread houses...gotta love them.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've never attempted a gingerbread house, so I probably should, but maybe next year. Looks like fun!

Elena said...

LOL! Sorry it broke so soon. That's a bummer. But that picture of you and Madalyn is adorable!

Lisa said...

What fun! And I echo Elena - that pic is SO Cute!!!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

What a pose by Madalyn! :)

Brandon and Emily said...

What a fun mommy you are! I love Wesley's big smile in the first picture, so cute! I love Madalyn’s new Christmas dress! Makes her big blue eye pop!

jason and michelle clarke said...

You have been really busy. Your kids are soo cute!! And I love your house it's beautiful, you did a good job with the paint!!