Sunday, December 20, 2009

christmas dress

one thing i wasn't able to get done was finding christmas outfits for all my kids to wear to church.

i tried putting wesley in a christmas vest that once belonged to owen...but, wesley insisted that wasn't his church clothes and wanted to wear his white shirt and tie. and i had NO LUCK finding owen a cool tie or sweater. so, madalyn was the only one who went to church today in a christmas outfit. but, she was so ADORABLE i had to take a few pictures.





and, i've just got to include a picture of these two clowns. they run around all day singing christmas songs and threatening to put each other on the naughty list! life would be so boring without them. (;


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ckm said...

What a doll she is! I miss those days of finding cute Christmas outfits. Your two boys are so cute as well ... love the running around and threatening to put each other on the naughty list!

Lisa said...

She is so cute! And your boys - what hams!

Elena said...

Awwwww....cute kids!

SueAnn said...

So stinkin cute! I love dressing girls...it is so much fun!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

I miss the boys sooooo much!! I can't wait to see you guys! Such cute pictures. I need a big red santa (madalyn's pictures), I love it!!