Tuesday, April 07, 2009

idol chat

i have four words for you...ADAM is a superstar! this guy has creativity and talent just OOZING from him. meet american idols newest money making machine. can't you just see him putting on unbelievable over-the-top concerts...like michael jackson style?! i loved his performance tonight...and, so did kevin. in fact, i believe kevin is trying to buy adam's song on itunes as we speak (oh bummer...i guess it's not available yet).
so glad that allison and matt showed up tonight. i enjoyed both of their performances as well.
because anoop stepped it up tonight my guess is that scott is on his way out the door. we shall see!
ward out!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Can you even BELIEVE the my DVR cut Adam's performance off???!!!! I'm dying to see it. I've read about how good it was a couple of places. Let me know if you didn't erase it. You know how I love me some Adam. And I'll tell you what...I AM going to one of his concerts! How fun would that be?!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Hey, I found your blog through Amberlee's, and I was so excited. I agree about Adam. Last week was my first week even watching Idol this year, but he stood out above the rest.
Your boys are too cute.I hope you don't mind if I add you on my sidebar.

Brandi said...

Hey, I happened upon your blog from some of the other girls in our ward and hope you don't mind if I take a look.