Tuesday, April 21, 2009

happy birthday justin!

happy birthday to my brother justin!



my older brother, justin, turns 32 today! justin is the kind of guy that EVERY ONE loves to talk to. he seems to know a little something about everything so you can have some very interesting conversations with him. i remember when we used to work for the same company people were always stopping by his desk to strike up a conversation! people just love him.

justin also is the kind of guy that will do just about anything for anyone. don't believe me...try him! (; he is always so willing to help.

we hope you have a fabulous day celebrating your 32 years! we love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Manwarings said...

Thanks for the birthday post for Justin, but seriously, is that the only picture you had of him? YOu couldn't blur me out or crop it a bit? You sure are a sweet sister, though. I have to agree with you!!