Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Growing like a weed

I can't believe how quickly our little Wes is growing up. Our pediatrician commented at our last appointment at how he "was impressed" with his weight gain! You would think this kid would be a chunk when you hear his weight...but he carries it well. (; Anyway, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of Wes from the last couple weeks.

I love this picture because he looks so relaxed. A lot like his Dad when he is napping.

What an angel!

After his baths Wes always looks like he just got in a fight. But, I think he is learning to appreciate bath time a little more.


I love his little mohawk.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elena said...

Ahhh! I LOVE the top picture. So precious.

Elise said...

He is so sweet! I love his hair-- it is adorable. It's amazing how fast they change.