Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day

Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone. We had a great day. We gave Owen a huge frog balloon and a cute Valentine book that plays a catchy tune. He LOVES the book and usually takes it with him to bed. But, it took him awhile to warm up to the frog. He was a little afraid of the balloon for most of the day. But, it was very entertaining to see him punch the frog around the room whenever it got in his way.

Kevin made a great breakfast (French Toast) and then gave me a spectacular Valentine. He surprised me with a new Vera Bradley purse and wallet. I love it! Too bad I only gave him a can of Almond Roca! Oh well.

Here are some fun pictures from our day.


Owen and his frog balloon.


Owen waiting patiently for his breakfast, and enjoying his new book.


I love how he keeps his finger on the heart button, so as soon as the song ends he can start it again.




My new Vera bag and wallet. LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elise said...

I am WAY jealous about your super cute bag!!! You have a very nice hubby!

Owen is darling, by the way!

Elena said...

OOOH! Way cute purse! Is that the one with the magnetic flap? I love it! Sounds like you guys had a great day. Way to go Kevin! :)