Monday, January 14, 2013

christmas day


the kids slept until 7am on christmas day. we were shocked!


lining up behind the sheet. youngest to oldest.

madalyn got the sweetest baby bunk and twin brother and sister dolls. she named them natalie and noah.
 


wesley got his highly anticipated web shooter! 
 


legos for owen. 
 


kevin is ALWAYS great at throwing in surprises for me on christmas. i LOVE surprises and leave my christmas list mostly blank so he can fill it in with fun. 

awesome temple print

kevin asked for snowshoes for christmas, and then totally surprised me with my own. we are so excited to try them out!

 


i found some euchre cards in my stocking. it was my least favorite game kevin and his friends would play during our visits to illinois. guess i better learn to like it! ;)


all five of us got a mini luge sleds for christmas. 
 
 


the kids LOVED their super comfy blankets. 
 
and the kids were THRILLED when we pulled out their last gifts. it kept them entertained the whole break! 
 

owen showing off his lego creation 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Got to love the magic of christmas with kids! Can't wait for Zoey to understand Santa! We really are due for a trip to see you guys, but I promised Staci next time we can get away we'll go check out there new place. We love and miss you guys so much though!