Thursday, October 25, 2012

moab continued - mountain biking

after lunch we drove to dead horse state park to go mountain biking. even though this park isn't far from arches it's view is COMPLETELY different. it's mostly made of canyons and it is beautiful.


melissa, natalie, emily, katie, me, and mom

most of us have never been mountain biking before so this was quite an adventure. it was pretty crazy to be riding on slick rock and uneven terrain. i think we were all injured trying to climb certain parts but it was still fun.

we rode to a couple places that offered an amazing view. but, watching everyone get so close to the ledge made my stomach sick. i couldn't handle it and had to walk away. i know, just another example of my wimpy side. ;) i enjoy a beautiful view, but from a distance.

melissa, me, and nat
 
emily, melissa, becky, nat, mom, and katie
 
emily, melissa, and me
 

the ladies getting a little too close to the edge for my liking 

melissa
 

the view 


from there we started our drive back to lehi. we made a late stop in spanish fork for me much needed dinner and then they dropped me off in orem.

we all headed home sunday morning. it was a quick, but so much fun. thanks for the good times! 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I just sent a link to your blog to all my sisters! I have been telling them for years that we need to be like the Manwarings!! Such a fun Sister Sneak! You guys Rock :)

Stephanie said...

Your family has such fun traditions and you are always off making such good memories. Very fun!

Elena said...

Beautiful pictures! Glad you took so many so that I could enjoy this year via you.